Click column header to sort
Quality Control and Laboratory Leader understands the different quality and technology elements and issues facing the business within the site and its environment.He/she works with the various departments on site and across the network to ensure effective programs are in place to manage quality and rest of the laboratory activities to improve customer satisfaction, reduce customer dissatisfaction and reduce cost. Quality Control Responsibilities: - Quality system:- Responsible from Certifications, Efficient site Quality management - and Audit tracking system (ETQ). Organizes Customer and Internal Audits.- Quality Mindset: - Drives total Quality culture at site level and learning organization behaviors, ensures Quality Improvement Process is established and followed.- Product Consistency and Designed-in Quality: - Investigates internal and external Quality Incidents for raw material, intermediates and finished products as well as service processes.- Defines and drives site Quality Improvement Projects and supports best practice implementation.- In-process and QC testing.- Initiates analysis of capability and fulfilment of MSAs (Measurement Systems Analysis) and supports standardization across the Powder Network.- Improves the effectiveness of Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA) investigations leading by example and training.- Improves the effectiveness of Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA) plans, and the verification of those actions.- Customer facing activities:- Supports Sales with Quality related customer issues or requests (review of QAA`s, review of customer communication in case of incidents...), if needed participates in customer visits.- Reporting of Site Quality metrics.Laboratory Responsibilities: - Lead and distribute work within Lab team:- Effectively use SF (Sales Force) platform for all incoming lab work requests.- Analyze and re-route when needed.- Active part of Customer Labs EMEA:- Regular skype meeting and when needed F2F.- Track and analyze achieved results, share difficulties with Technology team.- Planning and implementation of BPP process:- According to company´s goals plan and decide targets for local team.- Responsible for providing Lab team with introduction, education and ongoing information required to handle daily tasks.- Responsible for local DataColor Tool:- Maintain and use local spectrophotometer workstation, regular calibration.#LI-IMP
Lead Axalta’s Risk Management function, including managing traditional risk management programs as well as creating an enterprise risk management infrastructure. Work with senior management to instill a risk management culture that is consistent with Axalta’s growth vision. The position will report to the Vice President, Treasury, Investor Relations and Strategy. - Risk Identification and Management- Ascertain corporate and operational risks that can be mitigated with insurance and make recommendations regarding insurance, self-insurance, avoidance strategies, and hazard reduction strategies.- Identify single points of failure within operations and supply chain and develop mitigation strategies.- Partner with operating units and corporate functions to stay current on changes that may impact risk management and support programs and initiatives to reduce total cost. - Evaluate the benefits of a captive insurance company and implement if deemed appropriate.- Work with agents, brokers, consultants, and insurance company representatives to optimize the programs.- Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal requirements regarding insurance. - Enterprise Risk Management- Continue the development of Axalta’s Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) process and educate the operating units regarding ERM and its role in the business. - Maintain a risk inventory, risk profile, and risk tolerance guidelines for the operating units.- Work to develop and present the global risk program to the Board along with senior management.- Establish and implement a risk assessment process.- Lead or direct periodic risk audits in all areas of the Company. - Claims Management- Oversee insurance claims administration by third party administrators (TPAs) and manage the process to ensure timely and appropriate resolution.- Monitor performance and participate in periodic reviews of TPAs.- Provide claims data analysis to operating units to assist them in improving their loss experience. - Review and validate claims experience information for insurance program submissions, renewals, and actuarial reserve analysis. - General Management- Partner closely with Legal, Finance, Real Estate, HSE, and Human Resources departments.- Manage total cost of risk; develop budgets and forecasts. - Identify, develop and deliver insurance and risk analysis reporting to leadership team. - Analyze and report on risk management matters to Axalta’s senior leadership. - Support HSE initiatives across the company.- Review insurance clauses in major business and financial contracts.- Direct budget preparation, allocations to business units, actuarial claims development, reporting, and internal and external presentations.- Work with Legal to advise on coverage issues and liaise with insurance carriers. - Travel approximately 15%
- Interacts with broader network of Internal Axalta Partners to ensure that the customers’ requirements are understood and commitments are met. If there is any need to cover customer need, to contact with relevant people and detect possible solutions.- Receives and processes all types of customer orders including complex orders.- Responsible for inquiry & order handling process from beginning to end- Is responsible for management of invoicing (printing, sending them to the customer and archiving copies of them) When there is a mistake about invoices, investigate the reason and take needed actions and manage the process.- Actively monitors open orders (usually weekly basis and more often when it is requested by sales support team) to ensure that deliveries arrive at the customer on time, as committed.- Follows Government’s Revenue Administration portal- Follows Government’s Revenue Administration portal daily to know if new customer registered in government portal or not. If there is a new comer, to change customer setup data in SAP and start to create e-invoice (within 7 days, all setups completed)- To create & follow ups e-invoicing and e-export activities.- Maintains exchange rates to SAP according to daily Turkish Central Bank declarations.- Follows desk procedures/policies in compliance with ISO and/or other Quality System requirements.- Is able to provide backup coverage for other BU’s * Creates Return Order in SAP if returning the materials back and be aligned to PRQ/STAR databases.- Follows up delivery dates in terms of OTIF rules, reviews the order’s shipping conditions accordingly.- Creates special orders like FOC, DN, CN, PO, PR etc. via approved PRQ Documents.- Comply with the SOX rules, takes all SAP actions including order entry with person who has enough DOA limits and needed authorizations. Completes the check list for SOX Controls- Performs standard Customer Master Data Maintenance activities following defined procedures and guidelines (To obtain SOX requirements and follow changes in the system- Follow up materials shipped between regions or plants, and inform all relevant parties to accelerate the process.- Supports Sales by providing detailed input/reports on sales volumes by account.#LI-IMP
We are seeking an experienced Global Category Manager, who will develop and execute global buying strategies across all aspects of the IT category. This includes using state-of-the-art purchasing tools to drive lowest costs for the corporation and negotiating global agreements including prices and terms. In addition, the position will develop global sourcing strategies, identify new suppliers, align the commodity strategies throughout the organization, perform bid events, negotiate contracts and work with globally decentralized teams to implement contracts. The position reports to the Global Director Indirect & Logistics Procurement and interacts closely with the regional sourcing organizations as well as supply chain, legal, operations, engineering, sales & marketing. - Lead and influence global procurement strategies across multiple regions for a given category.- Accountable for managing an annual category spend of over $150M USD. - Influence regional and global teams to achieve alignment and meet procurement goals and objectives. - Achieve cost savings and avoidances. - Develop global sourcing and procurement strategies.- Negotiate global contracts and agreements, including prices and terms.- Execute agreements as the Buyer of Record. - Lead efforts to identify, qualify, and on-board suppliers. - Identify and resolve major disconnects across the procure to pay process for IT purchases. Maintain effective relationships with suppliers and internal clients. - Ensures all contract obligations are fulfilled, risks are mitigated, and contracts remain valid throughout their lifecycle. Holds internal organization and suppliers accountable for their actions.- Defines and executes a contract management program, while ensuring continuous improvement, variance management, contract compliance and governance for nominated suppliers to guarantee that the appropriate value is secured from contracts. #LI-GM1
Job Purpose Reporting to the HR Director, Asia Pacific, Middle East and North Africa, HRBP is expected to develop and maintain a high-performance work environment consistent with Axalta vision, value and culture. The incumbent must be adaptable, resilient, change savvy, and customer-centered. The HRBP will be in Shanghai and be responsible for Technology function. Responsibilities - Provide excellent HR business partnership to support the business in Axalta China- Be responsible for workforce planning, headcount management, talent selection and onboarding- Proactive assessment and identification of people issues and opportunities via data and scenario analysis supported with formulation and presentation of solutions with business key stakeholders- Oversight of talent initiatives via performance review, people development and workforce assessment- Review and align organizational and compensation structure to support business development plans. Ensure policies, practices, and procedures are administered in a fair and consistent manner and in accordance with all applicable local laws- Provide timely information and guidance to managers, supervisors and employees on various human resource issues, i.e. reviews, employee relations, compensation, performance improvement, etc.- Also, be responsible for the talent acquisition for Technology function
Job Purpose Reporting to the HR Director, Asia Pacific, Middle East and North Africa, the senior HRBP is expected to develop and maintain a high-performance work environment consistent with Axalta vision, value and culture. The incumbent must be adaptable, resilient, change savvy, and customer-centered. The incumbent will also contribute to the development of our broader HR business objectives and partner with the functional/business leaders, directors and corporate leaders on a regular basis. The senior HRBP will be in Shanghai and be responsible for commercial function. Responsibilities - Provide excellent HR business partnership to support the business growth and enhance the leadership team in Axalta China- Engage with country leadership as a HR partner to maximize people capability and organizational effectiveness through expert consultation- Be responsible for workforce planning, headcount management, talent selection and onboarding- Proactive assessment and identification of people issues and opportunities via data and scenario analysis supported with formulation and presentation of solutions in partnership with HR, leadership and other key stakeholders- Oversight of talent initiatives via performance review, people development and workforce assessment- Review and align organizational and compensation structure to support business development plans. Ensure policies, practices, and procedures are administered in a fair and consistent manner and in accordance with all applicable local laws- Provide timely information and guidance to managers, supervisors and employees on various human resource issues, i.e. reviews, employee relations, compensation, performance improvement, etc.
- Costing Analysis and Reporting for the Production Facility- Month End Closing Activities for the Production Facility [Accruals, etc.]- Periodically Review with Plant Management- Monthly Variance analysis- Month End Account Reconciliations- BA/BS forms reconciliation- Surveys for governmental agencies- Petty cash & Pre accounting activities of the Production Facility- Account reconciliations [customers]- Costing requests for the new items- Budget Preparation with Plant Management #LI-IMP
MAJOR FUNCTIONS - Support the Technical Services team to handle and follow-up technical problems in customer line and provide technical solutions for customer issues and complaints.- Accountable to manage Technical Service; Training; Color Service.- Plan for/implement training for potential/existing customers (jobbers, body shops and direct accounts’ business) in coordination with sales team at RTC to generate market needs or market pull-through.- Provide internal training to Sales team in improving technical understanding about offerings vs. competition.- Appropriately provide technical resources for sales teams to help develop new accounts, Support the Technical Services team for customer requirements and complaints in term of technical issues, to provide color services, and to conduct demonstration.- Accountable for product evaluation. - Develop people working under the incumbent along with direct/supervise their daily activities.- Accountable to control costs associated with color development, training and demonstration.- Being support business in term of technical services to achieve growth.- Be a resource for sales team members.- Lead the technical training team and improve product knowledge and application skills of the technical team- Conduct and lead product benchmarking projects in support of product group- Support the product group in new product development and development of value propositions.- Support the sales team in successfully conducting product demonstrations.- Support the sales team by developing sales argumentation for Axalta and HPC products.- To perform the assigned job with the safety conscious at all times as per company safety guideline. KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES - Performs assignments of broad scope which require independent analysis, with limited supervisory advice.- Is actively involved in development and planning of team activities.- Understanding of the complete manufacturing process and with leadership qualities & project management skills.- Has a growing familiarity with competitors’ technical strategies and major technological trend.- Conducts routine operations independently in an assigned area.- Is involved in major projects at product or products group level, and often performing assignments, independently, and acts as a team member for cross-functional activities.- Identifies major strategic opportunities for improvements, and develops plans for implementation.- Often uses expertise in a limited but complex portion of a Business or Function to resolve problems.- Prioritizes, monitors progress, adjusts plans appropriately, delivers on time.- Has acquired sufficient problem solving skills to resolve a variety of problems with limited supervisory advice in differing situations with few precedents.- Knows how to gain new business using technical expertise.- Positive attitude with innovative problem-solving and analytical skills and capability
• Achieve & exceed sales target in the assigned territory by managing existing customer and developing new business.• Offer solution to customer’s question & facilitate customers to improve the operation process & productivity.• Execute business programs at territory level and monitor progress.• Manage existing distribution network and develop professional network.• Ensure on time payment of customer orders and manage customer’s quality complaints.• Plan & implement customer visit and solution offering with maximum daily productivity.
- Account & customer management- New account & customer development- Distribution channel management- Market survey and analysis for identifying new business opportunities
· To be analytical and detail-oriented with excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving abilitiesto support China Wire enamel business Growth· Establish good relationship with customers. Actively develop new customers and markets. Recommend appropriate materials according to customers' request.· Strong communication in addition to excellent customer service skills and the ability to assist and train end-users.