Click column header to sort
Lead Axalta’s Risk Management function, including managing traditional risk management programs as well as creating an enterprise risk management infrastructure. Work with senior management to instill a risk management culture that is consistent with Axalta’s growth vision. The position will report to the Vice President, Treasury, Investor Relations and Strategy. - Risk Identification and Management- Ascertain corporate and operational risks that can be mitigated with insurance and make recommendations regarding insurance, self-insurance, avoidance strategies, and hazard reduction strategies.- Identify single points of failure within operations and supply chain and develop mitigation strategies.- Partner with operating units and corporate functions to stay current on changes that may impact risk management and support programs and initiatives to reduce total cost. - Evaluate the benefits of a captive insurance company and implement if deemed appropriate.- Work with agents, brokers, consultants, and insurance company representatives to optimize the programs.- Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal requirements regarding insurance. - Enterprise Risk Management- Continue the development of Axalta’s Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) process and educate the operating units regarding ERM and its role in the business. - Maintain a risk inventory, risk profile, and risk tolerance guidelines for the operating units.- Work to develop and present the global risk program to the Board along with senior management.- Establish and implement a risk assessment process.- Lead or direct periodic risk audits in all areas of the Company. - Claims Management- Oversee insurance claims administration by third party administrators (TPAs) and manage the process to ensure timely and appropriate resolution.- Monitor performance and participate in periodic reviews of TPAs.- Provide claims data analysis to operating units to assist them in improving their loss experience. - Review and validate claims experience information for insurance program submissions, renewals, and actuarial reserve analysis. - General Management- Partner closely with Legal, Finance, Real Estate, HSE, and Human Resources departments.- Manage total cost of risk; develop budgets and forecasts. - Identify, develop and deliver insurance and risk analysis reporting to leadership team. - Analyze and report on risk management matters to Axalta’s senior leadership. - Support HSE initiatives across the company.- Review insurance clauses in major business and financial contracts.- Direct budget preparation, allocations to business units, actuarial claims development, reporting, and internal and external presentations.- Work with Legal to advise on coverage issues and liaise with insurance carriers. - Travel approximately 15%
- Interacts with broader network of Internal Axalta Partners to ensure that the customers’ requirements are understood and commitments are met. If there is any need to cover customer need, to contact with relevant people and detect possible solutions.- Receives and processes all types of customer orders including complex orders.- Responsible for inquiry & order handling process from beginning to end- Is responsible for management of invoicing (printing, sending them to the customer and archiving copies of them) When there is a mistake about invoices, investigate the reason and take needed actions and manage the process.- Actively monitors open orders (usually weekly basis and more often when it is requested by sales support team) to ensure that deliveries arrive at the customer on time, as committed.- Follows Government’s Revenue Administration portal- Follows Government’s Revenue Administration portal daily to know if new customer registered in government portal or not. If there is a new comer, to change customer setup data in SAP and start to create e-invoice (within 7 days, all setups completed)- To create & follow ups e-invoicing and e-export activities.- Maintains exchange rates to SAP according to daily Turkish Central Bank declarations.- Follows desk procedures/policies in compliance with ISO and/or other Quality System requirements.- Is able to provide backup coverage for other BU’s * Creates Return Order in SAP if returning the materials back and be aligned to PRQ/STAR databases.- Follows up delivery dates in terms of OTIF rules, reviews the order’s shipping conditions accordingly.- Creates special orders like FOC, DN, CN, PO, PR etc. via approved PRQ Documents.- Comply with the SOX rules, takes all SAP actions including order entry with person who has enough DOA limits and needed authorizations. Completes the check list for SOX Controls- Performs standard Customer Master Data Maintenance activities following defined procedures and guidelines (To obtain SOX requirements and follow changes in the system- Follow up materials shipped between regions or plants, and inform all relevant parties to accelerate the process.- Supports Sales by providing detailed input/reports on sales volumes by account.#LI-IMP
We are seeking an experienced Global Category Manager, who will develop and execute global buying strategies across all aspects of the IT category. This includes using state-of-the-art purchasing tools to drive lowest costs for the corporation and negotiating global agreements including prices and terms. In addition, the position will develop global sourcing strategies, identify new suppliers, align the commodity strategies throughout the organization, perform bid events, negotiate contracts and work with globally decentralized teams to implement contracts. The position reports to the Global Director Indirect & Logistics Procurement and interacts closely with the regional sourcing organizations as well as supply chain, legal, operations, engineering, sales & marketing. - Lead and influence global procurement strategies across multiple regions for a given category.- Accountable for managing an annual category spend of over $150M USD. - Influence regional and global teams to achieve alignment and meet procurement goals and objectives. - Achieve cost savings and avoidances. - Develop global sourcing and procurement strategies.- Negotiate global contracts and agreements, including prices and terms.- Execute agreements as the Buyer of Record. - Lead efforts to identify, qualify, and on-board suppliers. - Identify and resolve major disconnects across the procure to pay process for IT purchases. Maintain effective relationships with suppliers and internal clients. - Ensures all contract obligations are fulfilled, risks are mitigated, and contracts remain valid throughout their lifecycle. Holds internal organization and suppliers accountable for their actions.- Defines and executes a contract management program, while ensuring continuous improvement, variance management, contract compliance and governance for nominated suppliers to guarantee that the appropriate value is secured from contracts. #LI-GM1
- Responsible for new sales projects and to funnel & prioritize new opportunities in the industrial segment in Hungary, Romania, Serbia, Bulgaria, Croatia (industrial MCS & electrocoat)- Sales growth via various channels (direct & distribution)- Responsible for growing the sales revenue in a profitable way in Hungary, Romania, Serbia, Bulgaria, Croatia in line with the business expectations- Responsible for the professional product line (all industrial liquid coatings & electrocoat) in the described area- Establish new contacts in the industrial segment area and build communication channels and build long-term business contacts with the new ones and the existing ones.- Alignment on key customer targets with higher management- Get an understanding of the market situation and define the growth potential by explaining the value proposition of our Axalta team and our products- Maintain regular contacts and identify the key stakeholders and decision makers at the customer side.- Improve Axalta Industrial Liquid's market share position through our products and effective sales contacts- Demonstrate an understanding of the sales process and manage/influence the process to drive the right decisions at the right time at the right account- Show a competitive and entrepreneurial approach in your daily sales manager job- Keep high focus on the results, outcomes and achievements and create an understanding of he competitive actions in the market- Achieve all business goals and personal targets and monitor the financial flow between the customers and Axalta- Cooperate with your peers and other employees and have a winning-team attitude.- Be compliant will all core operating principles and procedures#LI-IMP
Als Mitglied eines Verkauf-Office erfüllt der Sales Support Koordinator eine wichtige administrative Unterstützungsfunktion zwischen den Funktionsstellen Verkaufsleiter, dem Außendienst Team, Customer Service und anderen Funktionsstellen. Aufgaben- Erstellen von Preisangeboten / Unterstützung bei Preisanfragen und -erhöhungen- Erstellen eines Salesforce.com Request für Preiskonditionen und die Einrichtung einer Bonusvereinbarung- Verkaufsmailing an den Kunden- Follow Up von Bonusabsprachen- Pflege von Kundenstammdaten- Überwachung von Webcyle-Aktivitäten- Erfüllen der SOX-Anforderungen (SOX Berichte)- Permanente Überwachung des Kundenkontos - Proaktive Kommunikation mit Vertrieb und Kunden über alle Aktivitäten- Erstellung und Versenden von Sicherheitsdatenblättern- Bearbeitung von Gutschriften (Rechnungskorrekturen)- Berarbeitung von Kundenzufriedenheitsanalysen (ISO-Audits )- Erhalt und Bearbeitung aller Kundenaufträge- Aktive Überwachung von offenen Bestellungen- Auftragsmanagement
Verantwortlich für die IT-Prozesse im Produktionsumfeld und zuständig für die Abstimmung zwischen den Anwendern und zentralen IT-Instanzen.Erfasst, analysiert und bewertet die Anforderungen an IT sowohl bezogen auf Prozesse und Anwendungen als auch auf Infrastruktur und technische integration von Lösungen.Bewirkt IT-bezogene Prozessverbesserungen, Innovation und Automatisierungsbestrebungen. Managed IT-Projekte und IT-Teilprojekte der Projekte in der Produktion an verschiedenen Produktionsstandorten in ganz Europa. Koordiniert die Supportaktivitäten zwischen Anwendern und IT insbesondere beim Change und Release Management.
Job Purpose Reporting to the HR Director, Asia Pacific, Middle East and North Africa, HRBP is expected to develop and maintain a high-performance work environment consistent with Axalta vision, value and culture. The incumbent must be adaptable, resilient, change savvy, and customer-centered. The HRBP will be in Shanghai and be responsible for Technology function. Responsibilities - Provide excellent HR business partnership to support the business in Axalta China- Be responsible for workforce planning, headcount management, talent selection and onboarding- Proactive assessment and identification of people issues and opportunities via data and scenario analysis supported with formulation and presentation of solutions with business key stakeholders- Oversight of talent initiatives via performance review, people development and workforce assessment- Review and align organizational and compensation structure to support business development plans. Ensure policies, practices, and procedures are administered in a fair and consistent manner and in accordance with all applicable local laws- Provide timely information and guidance to managers, supervisors and employees on various human resource issues, i.e. reviews, employee relations, compensation, performance improvement, etc.- Also, be responsible for the talent acquisition for Technology function
Job Purpose Reporting to the HR Director, Asia Pacific, Middle East and North Africa, the senior HRBP is expected to develop and maintain a high-performance work environment consistent with Axalta vision, value and culture. The incumbent must be adaptable, resilient, change savvy, and customer-centered. The incumbent will also contribute to the development of our broader HR business objectives and partner with the functional/business leaders, directors and corporate leaders on a regular basis. The senior HRBP will be in Shanghai and be responsible for commercial function. Responsibilities - Provide excellent HR business partnership to support the business growth and enhance the leadership team in Axalta China- Engage with country leadership as a HR partner to maximize people capability and organizational effectiveness through expert consultation- Be responsible for workforce planning, headcount management, talent selection and onboarding- Proactive assessment and identification of people issues and opportunities via data and scenario analysis supported with formulation and presentation of solutions in partnership with HR, leadership and other key stakeholders- Oversight of talent initiatives via performance review, people development and workforce assessment- Review and align organizational and compensation structure to support business development plans. Ensure policies, practices, and procedures are administered in a fair and consistent manner and in accordance with all applicable local laws- Provide timely information and guidance to managers, supervisors and employees on various human resource issues, i.e. reviews, employee relations, compensation, performance improvement, etc.
1) Customer quality management • Involve in the customer audit implementation and follow up• Lead and involve in customer complaint / internal incident / near miss handling process2) Continuous quality improvement (QIP, RCFA...)• Take lead of process audit system implementation• Involve in QIP process• Follow up root cause failure analysis and corrective action• Involve in site quality culture promotion3) Quality system improvement for biz• Engage quality system and processes improvement • Involve in internal & external quality system audit and quality events4) Maintain Jiading ISO/TS16949 QMS
- Closely connect with Axalta resources to understand their recommendations for better supporting on process design. - Develop Process Map, Control plan, PFEMA, SOP and SOC etc. for Jiading WB/SB facility- Work with GBT/PTA chemists to refine the recipe for alignment with process set up.- Work with other engineers to develop basic data for process facilities - including Functional Description, Process Control strategy, Process Engineering and Basic Technology etc.- Work with other engineers on Process Hazard Analysis and Process Technology Package for MOC- Develop the commissioning plan and provide support to start up. - Provide training to operations- Operation support and trouble shooting- Customer complaint handling and RCFA- Support Capex project for process design and lead site non-capital process MOC.
To understand and support operation needs by providing day to day properties testing & Shading with a safe, accurate and efficient way.- Work by company core operation principles;- Follow SOP/TM strictly and perform the daily test in safe, accurate and efficiency way. Record, analysis, report and archive the test results;- Maintain a safe and orderly work environment.- Maintain a good lab chemicals and samples system.- Lab batch or irregular test for some special purpose;- Work with colleagues to investigate quality incident and customer complaint if necessary;- Other working arranged by Lab leader.
Coordination of the demand and determination of a 50/50 scenario to foresee the monthly cross-functional S&OP (Sales and Operations) process of a consensus forecast of the EMEA Industrial demand for a horizon of 24 months.The Demand Coordinator plays a crucial role in spanning the functional boundaries between the Sales / Marketing and Operations/ Supply chain Organization. Preparation of scenarios to be able to simulate the impact on operations and financial outlook balancing growth, pricing and mix enrichment targets.Follow-up of Product Life Cycle to provide a realistic phase-in/phase-out plan on product level to operations.Daily follow-up of orders versus forecast, to be able to timely initiate short term gap closing activities with sales and to indicate deviations on a weekly basis and discuss those with supply.Continuous data collection, KPI based reporting and analysis to improve the forecast and to improve (internal) processes. ResponsibilitiesCoordination of the demand (horizon 0-24 months)- Analyze historical demand of Industrial EMEA using statistical processes, reconciliation of different data streams (market indicators, order portfolio, input of sales, customers, product management, strategy & marketing), development and determination of a 50/50 scenario to provide the monthly cross-functional S&OP process with a consensus forecast of the EMEA demand for a horizon of 24 months and to give a detailed forecast on item level to operations, permitting them to make a detailed production planning.Demand and Sales control- Daily follow-up of orders versus forecast, follow-up and escalation of the status of sales versus target (YTD and during the month) to timely initiate short term gap closing activities with sales and to follow-up on these.Scenario planning- Follow-up and analyze sales opportunities and risks (via "Salesforce.com" and Portfolio of Initiatives), follow-up of budget planning and year-to-date status versus budget, to be able to give Finance and the EMEA HQ management scenarios that allow them to determine the impact of different scenarios on the financial results and operations.- Follow-up of sales volumes per product family and per production site, to be able to determine deviations on a weekly basis and discuss these in de Master Production Scheduling meeting and if necessary be able to adjust bottlenecks in supply chain.Product Life Cycle- Follow-up of phase-in and phase-out of products in cooperation with operations, sales and product management, to be able to deliver to operations a realistic phase-in/phase-out plan on product level.- Follow-up together with sales on non-productive inventory, to make sure products are being sold before their expiration date to avoid extra cost for product scrapping.Data collection, Data analysis, Continuous Improvement- Collect and analyze demand related data from different sources (SAP, OMP, Salesforce.com, I H S, …) and from different functions (Sales, Marketing, …) to give the EMEA organization relevant business and product views that support tactical and strategic decisions.- Determine and execute new data structures and systems to optimize the efficiency and effectiveness of processes and also interactive processes with other functions (Sales, Supply, …)#LI-IMP
- Coordination of the demand and determination of a 50/50 scenario to foresee the monthly cross-functional S&OP (Sales and Operations) process of a consensus forecast of the EMEA demand of for a horizon of 24 months and development of min – max scenarios - Analysis historical demand of a defined business segment using statistical processes- Reconciliation of different data streams (market indicators, order portfolio, input of sales, customers, product management, strategy & marketing)- Development and determination of a 50/50 scenario to provide the monthly cross-functional S&OP process with a consensus forecast of the EMEA demand for a horizon of 24 months and to give a detailed forecast on item level to operations, permitting them to make a detailed production planning- Development of min and max scenarios taking into account business risks and opportunities. - Coordinating on an EMEA level the growth initiatives and Sales Pipeline to ensure proper prioritization and resource allocation. Plays a crucial role in spanning the functional boundaries between the Sales / Marketing and- Operations/ Supply chain Organization. - Coordination of the Sales Pipeline Management process of a defined business segment- Accountable to monitor the performance of this process and continually improve its methodology, output and accuracy.- Proactively support the Sales Organization in the execution of the initiatives and help solving cross-functional issues. - Daily follow-up of orders/consumption versus forecast, to be able to timely initiate short term gap closing activities with sales and to indicate deviations on a weekly basis and discuss those with supply. - Daily follow-up of consumption/orders versus forecast, follow-up and escalation of the status of sales versus target (YTD and during the month) to timely initiate short term gap closing activities with sales and to follow-up on these. - Preparation of scenarios to be able to simulate the impact on operations and financial outlook balancing growth, pricing and mix enrichment targets - Follow-up and analyze sales opportunities and risks (via Campfire & "Salesforce.com", follow-up of budget planning and year-to-date status versus budget, to be able to give Finance and the EMEA HQ management scenarios that allow them to determine the impact of different scenarios on the financial results and operations.- Follow-up of sales volumes per product family and per production site, to be able to determine deviations on a weekly basis and discuss these in de Master Production Scheduling meeting and if necessary be able to adjust bottlenecks in supply chain. - Follow-up of Product Life Cycle to provide a realistic phase-in/phase-out plan on product level to operations. - Follow-up of phase-in and phase-out of products in cooperation with operations, sales and product management, to be able to deliver to operations a realistic phase-in/phase-out plan on product level. - Follow-up together with sales on non-productive inventory, to make sure products are being sold before their expiration date to avoid extra cost for product scrapping. - Continuous data collection, KPI based reporting and analysis to improve the forecast and to improve (internal) processes. - Collect and analyze demand related data from different sources (SAP, OMP, Salesforce.com, I H S, Campfire…) and from different functions (Sales, Marketing, …) to give the EMEA organization relevant business and product views that support tactical and strategic decisions.- Ensures continuous KPI monitoring of the sales pipeline by providing standard reports and ad hoc analysis to Sales & Marketing and EMEA HQ.- Determine and execute new data structures and systems to optimize the efficiency and effectiveness of processes and also interactive processes with other functions (Sales, Supply, …) #LI-IMP
MAJOR FUNCTIONS - Support the Technical Services team to handle and follow-up technical problems in customer line and provide technical solutions for customer issues and complaints.- Accountable to manage Technical Service; Training; Color Service.- Plan for/implement training for potential/existing customers (jobbers, body shops and direct accounts’ business) in coordination with sales team at RTC to generate market needs or market pull-through.- Provide internal training to Sales team in improving technical understanding about offerings vs. competition.- Appropriately provide technical resources for sales teams to help develop new accounts, Support the Technical Services team for customer requirements and complaints in term of technical issues, to provide color services, and to conduct demonstration.- Accountable for product evaluation. - Develop people working under the incumbent along with direct/supervise their daily activities.- Accountable to control costs associated with color development, training and demonstration.- Being support business in term of technical services to achieve growth.- Be a resource for sales team members.- Lead the technical training team and improve product knowledge and application skills of the technical team- Conduct and lead product benchmarking projects in support of product group- Support the product group in new product development and development of value propositions.- Support the sales team in successfully conducting product demonstrations.- Support the sales team by developing sales argumentation for Axalta and HPC products.- To perform the assigned job with the safety conscious at all times as per company safety guideline. KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES - Performs assignments of broad scope which require independent analysis, with limited supervisory advice.- Is actively involved in development and planning of team activities.- Understanding of the complete manufacturing process and with leadership qualities & project management skills.- Has a growing familiarity with competitors’ technical strategies and major technological trend.- Conducts routine operations independently in an assigned area.- Is involved in major projects at product or products group level, and often performing assignments, independently, and acts as a team member for cross-functional activities.- Identifies major strategic opportunities for improvements, and develops plans for implementation.- Often uses expertise in a limited but complex portion of a Business or Function to resolve problems.- Prioritizes, monitors progress, adjusts plans appropriately, delivers on time.- Has acquired sufficient problem solving skills to resolve a variety of problems with limited supervisory advice in differing situations with few precedents.- Knows how to gain new business using technical expertise.- Positive attitude with innovative problem-solving and analytical skills and capability
- Entwicklung und Rezeptpflege von lösemittelhaltigen und wässrigen Basis- und Decklacken in verschiedenen Lackqualitäten- Farbtonausarbeitungen gemäß Kundenanforderungen- Erstellung und Dokumentation von Versuchsplänen- Enge Zusammenarbeit mit der Prozeß- und Alignmentgruppe- EDV- Arbeiten (Formelberechnungen, Rezeptkalkulationen, Dateneingabe, Rezepteingabe, etc)- Dokumentation der Arbeitsergebnisse- Kundenbesuche hinsichtlich Einführung neuer Lackqualitäten (Lackierversuche, etc.)- Insgesamt selbständiges Durchführen und Vorantreiben von lacktechnischen Projekten sowie Kundenunterstützung- Begleitung von Versuchsansätzen im Technikumsmaßstab #LI-POST
• Achieve & exceed sales target in the assigned territory by managing existing customer and developing new business.• Offer solution to customer’s question & facilitate customers to improve the operation process & productivity.• Execute business programs at territory level and monitor progress.• Manage existing distribution network and develop professional network.• Ensure on time payment of customer orders and manage customer’s quality complaints.• Plan & implement customer visit and solution offering with maximum daily productivity.
- Account & customer management- New account & customer development- Distribution channel management- Market survey and analysis for identifying new business opportunities
- Assist in preparation of monthly/ quarterly/ annual closing (US GAAP and Local Statutory Books).- Assist with internal, external & tax audits- Perform internal/ SOX controls (account reconciliations/ review)- Preparation of accounting entries (JEVs)- Review of travel expenses- Assist in preparation of Tax Provision Process (GAM)- Assist in Project Work#LI-IMP
Reporting to Sales Key Account Manager, he is in charge of executing the sales strategy, through the sale and promotion of Axalta products and services in the workshops and distributors of the assigned territory, in order to achieve the established sales targets.- Implements the strategy and policy of sales and business development marked by the direction of the sales area, with the objective of reaching the business figures in the assigned territory.- Listens to the needs and requirements of the customer and presents the technical solutions and the appropriate components to satisfy them.- Performs market analysis and competition.- Maintains and develops relationships between Axalta distributor-end customer.- Organizes meetings with potential clients in the assigned territory, large workshops, to analyze and detect possible new needs.- It monitors all the initiatives and projects put into operation until it is fully operational.- Review your own sales performance, with the goal of meeting or exceeding your goals.- Manages the budget of each assigned distributor, ensuring maximum compliance with the commercial terms agreed.================================================================= Riportando al Sales Key Account Manager, è responsabile dell'esecuzione della strategia commerciale, attraverso la vendita e la promozione di prodotti e servizi Axalta nei distributori del territorio assegnato, al fine di raggiungere gli obiettivi di vendita stabiliti.- Implementa la strategia e la politica di vendita e sviluppo del business improntata alla direzione dell'area di vendita, con l'obiettivo di raggiungere le figure aziendali nel territorio assegnato.- Ascolta le esigenze del cliente e presenta le soluzioni appropriate per soddisfarle.- Esegue analisi di mercato e concorrenza.- Mantiene e sviluppa le relazioni tra il cliente finale e il distributore Axalta.- Organizza incontri con potenziali clienti nel territorio assegnato per analizzare e rilevare possibili nuovi bisogni.- Controlla tutte le iniziative e i progetti messi in funzione fino a quando non sono pienamente operativi.- Rivede le sue performance di vendita, con l'obiettivo di soddisfare e superare i suoi obiettivi.- Gestisce il budget di ciascun distributore assegnato, garantendo il massimo rispetto delle condizioni commerciali concordate.
· To be analytical and detail-oriented with excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving abilitiesto support China Wire enamel business Growth· Establish good relationship with customers. Actively develop new customers and markets. Recommend appropriate materials according to customers' request.· Strong communication in addition to excellent customer service skills and the ability to assist and train end-users.
- Keeping the Axalta TDS / MSDS product database up to date- Translation of Product / Color information documents- Coordination of complaint handling and registration of incoming product complaints (paint)- Coordination of color complaint handling and registration- Coordination of incoming "Stop Sales" notifications (internal and external)- Planning deployment Technical Team- Administrative support of Technical Team- Technical-Team equipment management- Planning of hiring freelancers- Planning of the Training Center- Planning Technical Training in the Training Center- Management and ordering of the required products for the Training Center- Management / coordination waste disposal of the Training Center- Management of Technical Training Modules (On L drive)- Coordinate pilot projects (field testing with new products)- Central point of contact regarding PM / CM / Technology & Technical Training & Training Center#LI-POST